[Mailman-Users] Newbie Question

Trudy A. Curtis curtist at ppdm.org
Wed Oct 17 18:21:18 CEST 2001

Hi,

We have just begun using Mailman in the last few weeks and are still in the
process of figuring things out.  So far, it looks pretty good.   I've
noticed that email submissions to a list include a lot of extra information
about the list servers,  such as

As it turns out, our configuration is set up so that users can't actually
access any of this information (our Linux server is not accessible to the
public), so this information is confusing the users.  I haven't been able
to find a way to shut this header off so that it does not get added to the
outgoing messages.  Anyone out there know how to do that?

Thanks,

Trudy

Trudy Curtis
Lead Data Modeler