[Mailman-Users] is there any way to have Mailman NOT to send out monthly membership reminder?

Michael Johnson - fw michael at firewing.org
Fri Oct 12 07:22:22 CEST 2001

I'm not one to fuel arguments, but I think sometimes people get a little
short when the same questions appear over and over again and people don't
even try to help themselves before seeking help from others. I'm not saying
that's what's happening here.

I really don't think RFTM is rude--it's reality. If more people did it
there'd definitely be less general confusion and that's, in fact, what the
docs are for--issues such as this. When you see how few people even BOTHER
to try to do anything correctly simply because they know they can go ask
someone else who did bother on a list, it really makes you question why
people don't use Onelist or YahooGroups or whatever they're calling
themselves these days.