[Mailman-Users] sorting based on To address

Deepak K kdeepakin at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 12 07:09:55 CEST 2001

Dear All,

	I am running mailman 2.0.6 on a RedHat 7.0 machine. I
have couple of questions

I have 16 list running in this machine. Let me take
the example one of these list named config-tech. Mails
sent to the alias config-issues,
config-features,config-doc,config-usability,config-uet,config-ppt,config-design
is aliased to config-tech list. I find a very big
problem with here. i am not able to sort out mails
sent to these aliases individaully. does mailman have
the option of sorting out based on from address. i.e,
if the mails are sent to config-ppt for eg., can i
sort out all the mails at one shot. and please do not
tell me to have 6 different list instead of
config-issues.

Any ideas

thanks
K.Deepak