[Mailman-Users] Question regarding MailMan settings...

Shaheeb Roshan shaheeb_r at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 10 23:21:01 CEST 2001

Hiyo!

I am curious about the MailMan script i downloaded
from Python.org.  Is there anyway to configure it so
that when someone on the list recieves a message I
broadcast to the list, they see "To: " field contain
their own address?  The way it is right now, the To:
field shows the name of the mailing list.  On the same
token, I don't want them to see other people's names
on their too.  just their own.

please help me out if this is possible.

thanks so much!

Shaheeb R.