[Mailman-Users] managing the list

Nigel McCarter n.mccarter at clear.net.nz
Wed Oct 3 06:15:16 CEST 2001

Greetings,
Mailman is brilliant (flattery will hopefully get me everywehre)

I run the safe-nz list on behalf of the safety community in New
Zealand.  the list is sponsored by the National Institute for Water and
Atmospheric Research and was originally configured by the then IT manager
Wayne Knowles.

Like everyone else, we are getting heaps of SPAM.

Can I set the configuration to automatically reject SPAM and confine
postings to members? and preferably automatically delete the rubbish?

Nigel

Nigel McCarter B.Sc., Dip. H.S.M., C.S.A.
Safety Management and Information Services Ltd
Box 23 019 Hamilton
Phone 64 7 858 2429
Fax 647  858 2689
Mobile 021 212 4901