[Mailman-Users] Hosed mail, clueless lusers, is this STILL Monday?

Mike Avery mavery at mail.otherwhen.com
Wed Oct 3 18:51:31 CEST 2001

This weekend my ISP changed my setup so instead of
routing my subnet directly to the internet, I'm using
NAT through a single address.  My system changes
worked really well.  However, he fat-fingered his DNS
entries.  *sigh*

So, when I moved lists from another list server to
Mailman and entered the password, the list creation
announcement went to never-never land.  Of course,
"knowing" that the moderators would get the
passwords, I didn't bother remembering them, writing
them down, or anything sensible like that.

Is there a way to recover the mailing list passwords?  I
don't see it.... I'd rather recover the passwords than
have to change 'em all.

Thanks,
Mike
--
Mike Avery
MAvery at mail.otherwhen.com
                                    Voice: (970)-642-0282 (home)
                                         (970)-642-0244 (office)
                                             FAX: (970)-642-0282
                                                   ICQ: 16241692
                                             AOL IM: MAvery81230

* Spam is for lusers who can't get business any other
way *

A Randomly Selected Thought For The Day:
A short saying contains much wisdom. - Sophocles.