[Mailman-Users] Catholic Information Network (CIN) Moderators List flooded with blank emails

Jon Carnes jonc at haht.com
Tue Oct 2 16:13:24 CEST 2001

I agree with Greg: "Yikes!"
This is not a characteristic of Mailman, but sounds more like an MTA
problem.  You may have a mail loop setup somewhere in your alias or redirect
files.

If you could forward some of the headers to us, we could trace the mail for
you and give better input as to where the problem may lay.
Of course the best place to look is in your log files...

Jon Carnes