[Mailman-Users] Catholic Information Network (CIN) Moderators List flooded with blank emails

Society of Our Lady of the Most Holy Trinity (SOLT) rgant at flash.net
Tue Oct 2 15:51:02 CEST 2001

Dear Mailman list:

Since the Catholic Information Network (CIN) changed to the Mailman program
yesterday, our moderators' list (which has 40 to 50 moderators) is flooded with
blank emails.  Each moderator's list gets them with the name of his or her own
list.  E.G. mine come to cinjub-admin at cin.org    The forwarded letter below
blanks come to cinmain-admin at cin.org because he is the moderator of the CINMAIN
list.  Can anyone offer suggestions?
Father Richard Gant, CIN Jubilee 2000 moderator