[Mailman-Users] Can Mailman archives be used by Listproc lists?

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Wed Nov 28 07:02:06 CET 2001

On Tuesday 27 November 2001 16:55, Mike Ewall wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I'm running a bunch of Listproc lists and I'm looking for a decent
> program to archive the lists on a website.  Can Mailman be used this way
> or do the archives work only for Mailman lists?
>
> Mike

You could do this, but it would be much more work than simply installing a
program specifically designed to just archive mail.

To use Mailman as an archiver, setup Mailman, create a list for each
Listproc-list you want to archive, set each Mailman-list to archive, add
the Mailman-lists as individuals in your Listproc lists.

Voila!  Your lists are archived.

Jon Carnes