[Mailman-Users] Mailman Admin Request Error?

spynote at earthlink.net spynote at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 27 23:30:32 CET 2001

Mailman seems to be a little out of sync with my list. I keep getting messages to tend to subscription requests that have already been filled. I suspect that something went awry when I manually subbed the names (via "mass subscribe"), instead of going through the administrative request interface. Has anyone else experienced this problem? Or can shed any light on potential solutions? Thanks.