[Mailman-Users] Mailman and Virtual Hosting

Joel Webb joel at webbgroup.net
Tue Nov 20 21:54:23 CET 2001

I am trying to move an old Mailman list to a virtual host.

Is there a way to have a virtual list serve??

I have the virtual email addresses working with the Mailman aliases in the
/etc/vmail/ file

I also wanted to the regular /etc/aliases to point to the new virtual host aliases
in order to move the list over smoothly.

But, do I have to redirect the email addresses in the normal /etc/aliases file
normally the same as in the /etc/vmail/ file??

--
Respectfully,

Joel Webb
WebbGroup Network Systems LLC