[Mailman-Users] Problem after update Mailman 2.0.7 (Urgent)

Alain Chappuis alain.chappuis at medecine.unige.ch
Wed Nov 14 11:22:09 CET 2001

Hello,
I have a problem in the achives after the update to Mailman 2.0.6
for 2.0.7.

Problem: The archives are not updated any more. The old link remained
with /mailman-2.0.6/ whereas my new version is in the new path: /mailman/
I have to make an error; I simply recopied all the old repertory
of the archives + the lists directory, in the new repertory.
Then I think it's reside my old path in the DB base or others files.

Now I do not know if it is necessary to use "move_lis" or "withlist" ?
to correct my problem?

Is there somebody who would have an example? or a consulting to be
given me?

My problem is very urgent!

Thanks in advance.
Alain.
--
 | Alain Chappuis       | Responsable: E-mail; cmu.unige.ch        |