[Mailman-Users] List suddenly stops functioning

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Sat Nov 10 06:50:27 CET 2001

There may be a message in the queue that Mailman cannot handle (there are
some headers that screw-up that version of Mailman...).  It could be that
you have stopped cron for some reason - it happens a lot to folks on this
list, though durn if I can figure out why they do it...

It could be that you have lock file holding open your list, check the lock
files...

Jon Carnes