[Mailman-Users] List suddenly stops functioning

J. Frederick Ball OEF fball at franciscans.com
Sat Nov 10 06:02:05 CET 2001

I have a couple of lists which have functioned flawlessly for many weeks.

As of yesterday or today, no mail is getting through.   I see the maillog
stating that
a given message was sent to "|usr/local/mailman/mail/wrapper post listname" but
that's where things die, apparently.

I can also subscribe to the lists and get (via mail) a notice requesting
confirmation
as a new user.  Once I reply, I hear nothing back from the list.  I'm not
sure where to
begin checking.

Running 2.0.5 on FreeBSD 4.3 with sendmail as the MTA.

Fred