[Mailman-Users] pending

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Wed Nov 7 04:38:34 CET 2001

Stop the cron and submit some messages, then run the cron commands manually
and monitor the progress of the messages by looking at the various logs,
queues, and files that are moved and created.

It's educational and can lead you to where things break down.

Jon Carnes

(BTW: I would have guessed that the problem was that the cron was not
running...)