[Mailman-Users] pending

jgo john at nisus.com
Wed Nov 7 00:22:56 CET 2001

Mac OS X.1
mailman 2.0.6
sendmail 8.10.2

I've finally gotten it to the point that people can get to the
web pages, do the sign up, receive the "please confirm" message.
But that's as far as it seems to go.

When I look in mailman's subscribe log, I see that the
request is pending; the smtp log is a sequence of
"smtp for 1 recips, completed", and the error log is empty.
When I look in sendmail's log, I see that the response to
the confirmation request has been received from whomever,
and sent to the listname-admin address with stat=Sent.

The crontab looks reasonable, cron is running...

I found several references to "pending" status in recent
digests, but don't see analogs to the files folks were
recommended to check on other OSs.

What should I look at next?

John G. Otto, Eagle Scout, Knight, Cybernetic Praxeologist
Existence, Consciousness, Identity, Life, Liberty, Property, Privacy, Justice