[Mailman-Users] qrunner keeps locking cron

Greg Schnippel gschnippel at forumone.com
Fri Nov 2 16:11:42 CET 2001

Thanks, Jon. I checked the file sizes in the archive
directory but they seem to be rather insignificant. The
list that is causing the problems has 6000+ users
but they only mail 2-3 times a month.

Do you think the size of the list is what is causing
qrunner and then cron to lock up? I'm sure mailman
can handle large lists and it has always been able
to handle this list before.. Not sure why it would
freeze when processing it now

Thanks,

Greg Schnippel