[Mailman-Users] Misdirected links on Administration Web Pages (installed on OS X)

Raul Cuza its at vcsnyc.org
Wed May 30 22:55:07 CEST 2001

Looks like my solution to ./configure not setting up the source files
correctly under OS X
<http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100103&aid=428208&group_id=103>
was the problem. When I used the solution in bug report #227694, as
pointed out by the helpful twouters, all the links worked like they
should. Thank you for your help. r.

--

  - Raúl Cuza                          'Chance favors the prepared mind.'
  - Network/System Administrator                         - Louis Pasteur