[Mailman-Users] Misdirected links on Administration Web Pages (installed on OS X)

Raul its at vcsnyc.org
Wed May 30 07:45:21 CEST 2001

Hola,

I've just installed Mailman 2.0.5 on OS X Client v10.0.3 (got it to
compile, and deliver mail to the test mailing list), but I am having
trouble with the web interface. After I successfully log in as a list
administrator, the following links all take me to the General Options page
<http://server/mailman/admin/test/> instead of their respective pages:

* Tend to pending administrative requests
* Go to the general list information page
* Edit the HTML for the public list pages
* Go to list archives [if it is a private list, I can see the archive if
it is public]

Also I can't get a subscriber options page to load. I am always taken to
the Admin page (if I'm not logged in, it prompts me for a password).

I am using Sendmail and Apache. The relevant apache.conf lines follow:

### Begin apache.conf excerpt
  # Mailman additions
     ScriptAlias /mailman/  /Users/mailman/Lists/cgi-bin/

#    <Directory /Users/mailman/Lists/cgi-bin/>
#        AllowOverride None
#        Options None
#        Order allow,deny
#        Allow from all
#    </Directory>

     Alias /Mmimages/ /Users/mailman/Lists/icons/

     <Directory /Users/mailman/Lists/icons/>
         Options Indexes MultiViews
         AllowOverride None
         Order allow,deny
         Allow from all
     </Directory>

     Alias /pipermail/ /Users/mailman/Lists/archives/public/

     <Directory /Users/mailman/Lists/archives/public/>
         Options Indexes MultiViews FollowSymLinks
     </Directory>

     # end Mailman additions
### End apache.conf excerpt

I've tried the conf with the shown <Directory> tags commented out and
included, with the same results.

I've looked at the logs, but for the most part clicking on the links above
return status code 200, even though the page that gets returned is not the
correct one.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance. Sincerely,
Raul.