[Mailman-Users] browser compatibility of admin interface?

Barry A. Warsaw barry at digicool.com
Mon May 21 04:11:51 CEST 2001

    JWB> [Because of the lateness of this response, I'll note that
    JWB> OmniWeb 4.0 final is out for Mac OS X, and a 4.0.1 is
    JWB> expected "soon."  http://www.omnigroup.com/products/omniweb/
    JWB> is where this is found.  I'll also note that issues like this
    JWB> are surprising, given that Omni has been doing web browsers
    JWB> since roughly the time that the Netscape crowd left NCSA.]

Did they at one time build a browser for NextStep?  I seem to remember
using OmniWeb years ago when I was hacking on NS.  I never tried it
with Mailman though.

I would be surprised if this bug hasn't been discovered before for
other OmniWeb users.  I think the HTML that Mailman spits out is
pretty pedestrian.

-Barry