[Mailman-Users] Installation question - virtual hosting, not dedicated server

Ed O'Malley eco at seaoasis.com
Tue May 15 21:59:55 CEST 2001

I use a web host who offers a lot of flexibility, even in the "virtual
hosting" side of their services.  I can run almost any cgi/perl script,
schedule cron jobs, use Python etc.  I believe that Mailman would work as
well, however, the installation instructions describe a dedicated server
environment.  Is there someone who would be willing and able to help provide
a "translation" to help me install this in a virtual hosting account?
Thanks a lot.

Ed O'Malley