[Mailman-Users] Re: question on blocking posts

Deborah A. Boucoyannis daboucoy at midway.uchicago.edu
Mon May 14 15:34:56 CEST 2001

Hello,

Is there a feature that would allow us to block any postings by some email
addresses.  Currently, the list is moderated, so approval is needed.  Even
though we have repeatedly asked some person not to send us messages, since
they are  inappropriate for the list, he continues to do so, meaning we have
to enter the administrator page and reject the posting every time he sends a
message, which is often.

Is there no filter that automatically rejects a message from an unwanted
source?

Many thanks,
Deborah