[Mailman-Users] configuration problem

Joe Copeland joe at LADWP.net
Mon May 14 19:50:28 CEST 2001

I am able to access the admin and listinfo page fine.  The error comes when
I try to delve deeper into modifying the list information itself.

For instance I (and you) can accesst the page
http://www.deangelus.com/mailman/admin. But when I click on the link to
access the "test2" list, the webserver times out.

I think that the ScriptAlias directive in apache is doing it's job fine.

ScriptAlias /mailman/ "/var/mailman/cgi-bin/"

It must be since I am able to access the page
http://www.deangelus.com/mailman/admin and

The breakdown appears when I try to administer the individual list or try to
subscribe to the individual list.  That is the information contained in
/var/mailman/lists/test2

Is there any way I can get some more information that may help resolve this
problem?  The error logs show nothing helpful.

What is interesting is if I go to try to administer a nonexistent list such
as http://www.deangelus.com/mailman/admin/no_such_list, I get a proper reply
from Mailman saying that the list does not exist and an error in the
../mailman/logs/error file.  But when I try to administer an existing list,
Mailman hangs on me.

Thanks for you help,

Joe