[Mailman-Users] Mailman + Qmail + Virtual domain

Rodrigo Borges Pereira rbp at netcanvas.com
Mon May 14 02:05:41 CEST 2001

Hello all.

I installed Mailman on my server, and i want all the lists to run with
domain lists.domain.com.
So i setup DNS, add lists.domain.com to rcpthosts and
lists.domain.com:mailman to virtualdomains under /var/qmail/control.

After that, i create a test list, "newlist testlist".
Then I configured /var/mailman/.qmail-default to use 'qmail-to-mailman.py'.

When i subscribe using the web interface, i do get a e-mail from
"testlist-admin at lists.domain.com; on behalf of
testlist-request at lists.domain.com", welcoming me to the list.

However, every time i send a mail to testlist at lists.domain.com, i get a
bounce from MAILER-DAEMON saying:

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at domain.com.

<testlist at lists.domain.com>:

A also tried not using 'qmail-to-mailman.py', and used a script that comes
with the program that creates all the .qmail files. Same result.

What i'm i doing wrong?

Any help will be appreciated, tks in advance.