[Mailman-Users] Re: [Mailman-Users] purge pending submittion from command line?

donal.hunt2 at mail.dcu.ie donal.hunt2 at mail.dcu.ie
Wed May 9 17:34:39 CEST 2001

Attached is a script that i wrote a week or two ago to do exactly that.
you might need to edit the top line to reflect the location of python on
your system. I had the script sitting in ~mailman/bin on my system and it
worked quite happily.

If you want to run it in cron, schedule it to run just before mailman sends
out administrative reminders to the moderator/owner of the list.  That way
there is little chance of the moderators getting mails about pending requests.

Regards

Donal