[Mailman-Users] Spanish Mailman Translation

Daniel omega at pangea.org
Wed May 9 15:47:33 CEST 2001

Hello,

Greeting from Pangea, an alternative node (www.pangea.org) in Barcelona
that provides Internet services for non-profits. We use mailman for the
list server for our users, mainly NGOs and Civil Society organisations
and movements from Spain and Latin America.

We are translating the Mailman to Spanish. We would like to make it
available to you to save you some work in your future translation into
Spanish.

We are working with the version v2.0rc. I suggest we send you what we
have done already. Perhaps you can suggest the best way of integrating
this into the latest version.

We look forward to colaborating with you soon.

Regards,

                        omega at pangea.org
                        Daniel.
                        Pangea Team