[Mailman-Users] Problem with Sender Info

Rowan Kerr rowan at icebergmedia.com
Tue May 8 21:20:41 CEST 2001

-----Original Message-----
From: Sarah K. Miller [mailto:techgrrl at beeze.com]
> until the monthly reminder is sent out on the first of the month.
> Every outgoing message indicates the "Sender" is the same list-owner,
> regardless of which list the subscriber was actually a member of.

I recently experienced the same situation. (With reminders for
4 lists being sent out, but all coming from one list-owner
.. Outlook shows ".. on behalf of mailman-owner..").

My *guess* is that it's a "trusted user" issue (?) .. but I don't
know what the options are to setup trusted users with postfix,
(with sendmail there should be a list in /etc/mail/trusted-users).

Anyone have more clear information on this?

-rowan

P.S. if this is html/multipart format, i apologize...
     the techs at my place of employment have turned the
     ms exchange server against me.