[Mailman-Users] Avoiding Requests for Approval

Steve Pirk orion at deathcon.com
Wed Mar 14 20:18:24 CET 2001

Sounds like the other "lists" are configured so that the "from"
address is the poster, and not the list. Since a poster to the
other list may not be a subscriber to your list, your list holds
it for administrative approval.

If you know the people who run the other lists, then you might be
able to get them to change the from address to be list-admin at some.com
Not elegant, but it might fix the problem.

Steve