[Mailman-Users] MTA choices - suggestions for sendmail alternatives???

Mike Horwath drechsau at Geeks.ORG
Mon Mar 12 15:51:33 CET 2001

On Mon, Mar 12, 2001 at 08:19:28AM -0600, Jeff Hahn wrote:
> Apparently, postfix and exim are the favorites of this group (with a small,
> but vocal qmail faction).  I don't really have any servers that need to do
> 500,000 deliveries per day, so "ultimate performance" is not the only, or
> even the most important, criteria.

Like many others, I am a Postfix user.

Why?

Why not?  Smaller, faster, out of the box doesn't relay at all, and
how can you not like the author? :)

--
Mike Horwath           IRC: Drechsau         drechsau at Geeks.ORG
Home: 763-540-6815  1901 Sumter Ave N, Golden Valley, MN  55427