[Mailman-Users] MTA choices - suggestions for sendmail alternatives???

Jeff Hahn jeffh at streek.com
Mon Mar 12 15:19:28 CET 2001

Last week, I took a count and realized I'm supporting 117 sendmail boxes.
I'm getting tired of some of the control, performance and UCE issues that
sendmail doesn't address, and it is time to at least explore some
alternatives.

Apparently, postfix and exim are the favorites of this group (with a small,
but vocal qmail faction).  I don't really have any servers that need to do
500,000 deliveries per day, so "ultimate performance" is not the only, or
even the most important, criteria.

Thanks for your comments!

-Jeff