[Mailman-Users] Multiple installations still having trouble

Dave Melton dmelton at banzuke.com
Wed Mar 7 14:55:08 CET 2001

I figured it out!  Sendmail's smrsh is a bit deceiving.  Even though
it says it's doing a "|/home/mailman/lists.erc/mail/wrapper post board",
it's REALLY running /etc/smrsh/wrapper, which was symlinked to my
original installation's wrapper.  Took a look at README.SENDMAIL,
then added another symlink to the other wrapper and changed aliases
accordingly.  Works fine now!

I'm quite tempted to write up all the stuff I've had to figure out
over the last few days, and offer it up to the world.  I can't be
the only one that's struggled with this...

- Dave