[Mailman-Users] smrsh error....

kotrach at encino.fdo-may.ubiobio.cl kotrach at encino.fdo-may.ubiobio.cl
Thu Mar 1 15:59:14 CET 2001

I've resolved the problem but now i got another...

when i send a mail to the list i got a message back with the following
error...

[root at encino mailman-2.0.1]# /etc/smrsh/wrapper post
Failure to exec script. WANTED gid 12, GOT gid 0.  (Reconfigure to take
0?)
then i've run configure --with-mail-gid=0

then wrapper run in shell... but when I send a mail to the list appears
the following error

Failure to exec script. WANTED gid 0, GOT gid 12.  (Reconfigure to take
12?)
554 5.3.0 "|/home/mailman/mail/wrapper post la-chacra"... unknown mailer
error 2

??? now i'm very confused.....
please help me...