[Mailman-Users] bannig someone

Andreas Hasenack andreas at conectiva.com.br
Thu Mar 1 14:25:17 CET 2001

Ok, I saw that this feature is on the current wishlist, but has somebody
created some workaround for now?
I want to ban a specific user from talking, subscribing, etc. The list
is moderated, so of course I can stop his postings, and I get notified
of all subscriptions, but I would like to even stop him from subscribing.
Yes, he can change his email, etc. Whatever.

Has someone implemented something, even if ugly :), for this? Perhaps
another wrapper, let the alias expand to that, check the email and only
then call the real wrapper?