[Mailman-Users] mail loops: list-request and vacation messages

Barry A. Warsaw barry at digicool.com
Tue Jun 26 16:07:11 CEST 2001

>>>>> "claw" ==   <claw at kanga.nu> writes:

    claw> Ultimately I'd like to see separate moderate queues for the
    claw> different hold reasons (at least at the UI level).  Thus,
    claw> for instance I'd like to be able to view just the messages
    claw> held for moderator approval, just those caught by the spam
    claw> filters, just those held by the loop-detectors, etc.

That's kind of along the lines I've been thinking.  I don't have much
concrete yet, but I'll try to spend some time writing down my thoughts
in the Mailman wiki.

-Barry