[Mailman-Users] mail loops: list-request and vacation messages

Amanda arandall at auntminnie.com
Tue Jun 26 01:53:11 CEST 2001

Chuq Von Rospach wrote:

> > Filter that. <shaking head>
>
> I have this mental image, which includes some very motivated finger
> gesturing. But that's probably not what you meant...

::snickering uncontrollably and wondering how she got caught::
Maaayybe.  Maybe not. I certainly had plenty of other rude things to say.

I may look like a prim and proper stick-in-the-mud webmaster, but in reality I
am a redheaded stubborn grumpy cubicle-farm-dwelling monster who only smiles
sweetly at those who show proper deference and awe and make offerings
appropriate to her goddesslike nature. "Filter that!" with certain colorful
hand gestures would not be so far out of the realm of possibilities...

[Wouldn't that be "Filter this"? Perhaps "I got yer filter right here,
mister!" Hmm...]

=)
Amanda