[Mailman-Users] Request: support for attachment file extensions

Colm Smyth Colm.Smyth at Sun.COM
Thu Jun 21 23:39:58 CEST 2001

Hi!

I find mailman an astonishingly useful tool on the mail.gnome.org
web-site, but there is one feature that I really miss - attachments
show the file-name as a URL within the mail message, but they
are saved as bin<number>.bin files. If they were saved as
bin<number>.extension, they would be easier to open in a
browser.

This may already be fixed, but mail.gnome.org is simply out
of date; if so, my apologies and I'll pass my request onto
the gnome.org maintainers.

All the best,

Colm.