[Mailman-Users] Mailman and phone bills

Chuq Von Rospach chuqui at plaidworks.com
Sun Jun 24 23:13:05 CEST 2001

On Sunday, June 24, 2001, at 02:09 PM, Ashley M. Kirchner wrote:
> Phil Stracchino wrote:
>
>> *8-year-old kids* fer crissake know that it doesn't cost any money to
>> answer a call when the phone rings.  This isn't rocket science.
>
>     Practice your own preaching.

I'm not list mom, but I play one on TV. Speaking for Barry, I can only
say "let's cut this out and get back to talking about mailman"

Are we done spraying testosterone all over the mail list yet? Or do we
need another round of proving we're an even bigger expert than you are?

I wish I could say your enthusiasm was contagious...