[Mailman-Users] Mailman and phone bills

Ashley M. Kirchner ashley at pcraft.com
Sun Jun 24 23:09:03 CEST 2001

Phil Stracchino wrote:

> *8-year-old kids* fer crissake know that it doesn't cost any money to
> answer a call when the phone rings.  This isn't rocket science.

    Practice your own preaching.  "Never assume anything."  There are countries
where you DO get billed for incoming calls.  So will your calling party, even if
you don't answer the phone.

--
H | Hi, I'm currently out of my mind.  Please leave a message.  BEEEEP!
  Director of Internet Operations / SysAdmin    .     800.441.3873 x130