[Mailman-Users] from time to time ...

Enriko Groen enriko.groen at netivity.nl
Fri Jun 22 08:47:42 CEST 2001

You'll have to check the logfiles to be sure it's mailman that puts mail 'on
hold'.
When you experience (bah... isn't that word loaded these days) a delay,
check mailman's logfiles to see if the message did reach Mailman. Also check
if anything got sent.

Also check th MTA logfiles.

Maybe you have problems with the qrunner process in the cron?

--
Enriko Groen, Hosting manager
netivity bv   www.netivity.nl   enriko.groen at netivity.nl
038 - 850 1000   van nagellstraat 4      8011 eb  zwolle