[Mailman-Users] Linux and downloading

Karl Carlile dagda at eircom.net
Fri Jun 22 08:32:45 CEST 2001

Would it take long to download linux for free. I have a 56kp US Robotics
Sportser and an ordinary line. Secondly if you have Red HatLinux 6.0 can you
upgrade to Red Hat 7.1 and does it cost much.
My problem is that I can buy a manual type book on Linux about 6 or 700
pages long in hard back called i think mastering linux with red hat linux
6.oo or red hat linux in a box for a little more. I was wondering if i got
the one with the manual i might be able to upgrad by downloading for free.

Karl