[Mailman-Users] Nomail members

Dan Mick dmick at utopia.West.Sun.COM
Thu Jun 21 00:37:19 CEST 2001

> I am trying to list all users from a list that has the option nomail enabled.
Does anybody knows how can i perform this task?

Use this with bin/withlist:

import sys
import Mailman.mm_cfg

def nomail(list):

   for member in list.members.keys():
      try:
         if list.user_options[member] & Mailman.mm_cfg.DisableDelivery:
            print member
      except:
         print >> sys.stderr, "%s has no user_options" % member
         pass

   for member in list.digest_members.keys():
      try:
         if list.user_options[member] & Mailman.mm_cfg.DisableDelivery:
            print member
      except:
         # normal for digest_members to have no options; means MIME digests
         pass
   sys.exit(0)