[Mailman-Users] Allowing users to join without specifying pas swords

Chuq Von Rospach chuqui at plaidworks.com
Sat Jun 16 09:44:24 CEST 2001

On Saturday, June 16, 2001, at 12:40 AM, J C Lawrence wrote:

> My observation is that putting the same reminder at the in every
> message footer is immediately ignored.  Making the footer rotate
> among N variations,

I think that's overkill, though. My observation is that people who don't
notice the header are unlikely to notice much of anything, including
sending them the instructions on parchment with gold ink carried by a
naked vestal virgin on an elephant. At some point, you have to decide
it's not worth trying to save someone from themselves.

I like you.  You remind me of when I was
young and stupid.