[Mailman-Users] Allowing users to join without specifying pas swords

Chuq Von Rospach chuqui at plaidworks.com
Fri Jun 15 22:45:51 CEST 2001

On Friday, June 15, 2001, at 01:38 PM, Phil Stracchino wrote:

> When running majordomo lists, I always had the unsubscribe information
> right in the message footer.  Would it be so hard to do that with the
> <mailto:mailman-users-request at python.org?subject=unsubscribe> ?

we're talking about going beyond that, to encoding the unsub with the
info needed to find the subscribed address automatically. We can put the
URL in there already; that just isn't always good enough. We're talking
about customizing that for each user.

When an agnostic dies, does he go to the "great perhaps"?