[Mailman-Users] stop email

Mark Roedel MarkRoedel at letu.edu
Fri Jun 15 18:28:55 CEST 2001

-----Original Message-----
From: Oo1morninstars at aol.com [mailto:Oo1morninstars at aol.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 14, 2001 4:24 PM
To: mailman-users at python.org
Subject: [Mailman-Users] stop email

> I wish to stop getting email from you !      thank you!

It's an unfortunate fact of life that very few of the people on this
list of over 1500 users of the mailman software are able to do anything
about this.  Luckily, it's something you *should* be able to take care
of yourself.

At the bottom of each e-mail you receive from this list is a link to

Go there, and look for the part of the page that says "Mailman-Users
Subscribers".

Enter your e-mail address in the blank there and hit the "Edit Options"
button.

If you don't know the password that you're subscribed with, hit the
"E-mail My Password To Me" button and wait for that e-mail to arrive.

Enter your password in the box under "Unsubscribing from Mailman-Users"
and hit the "Unsubscribe" button.

---
Mark Roedel (roedelm at letu.edu)  ||  "There cannot be a crisis next week.
Systems Programmer / WebMaster  ||   My schedule is already full."
     LeTourneau University      ||                    -- Henry Kissinger