[Mailman-Users] Subscriptions

Chuq Von Rospach chuqui at plaidworks.com
Wed Jun 13 19:19:57 CEST 2001

On Wednesday, June 13, 2001, at 09:59 AM, Mark Roedel wrote:

> When I get a request that provides me with specific addresses to remove,
> I'll do my best to comply.

When mailman actually puts the subscribed address somewhere in the
message where the admin can find it -- then you can blame the admin for
not giving it to you. For a lot of domains, *@foo.bar.blatz is forwarded
to a single mailbox, and they don't have any way of finding out what the
address is.

Sorry, but mailman's not innocent of issues here.

   To the optimist, the glass is half full.
   To the pessimist, the glass is half empty.
   To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be.