[Mailman-Users] Subscriptions

Mark Roedel MarkRoedel at letu.edu
Wed Jun 13 18:59:46 CEST 2001

When I get a request that provides me with specific addresses to remove,
I'll do my best to comply.  If it's something more along the lines of
the below, I might do it if I'm someplace where I've got convenient
access to the commandline tools, but it's simply not a productive use of
an admin's time (especially when we're talking about larger lists) to go
combing through the web membership management screens for every
subscribed address within a domain, and it's certainly not reasonable to
expect he'll know about every address that happens to get forwarded or
redirected into a final destination.

---
Mark Roedel (roedelm at letu.edu) | "There cannot be a crisis next week.
Systems Programmer / WebMaster |  My schedule is already full."
     LeTourneau University     |                   -- Henry Kissinger