[Mailman-Users] Filtering HTML & RICH

Mike T. Gholson mike at mgdesign.net
Mon Jun 11 18:17:49 CEST 2001

Greetings,

A couple of questions related to filtering.

1) Is there a way to dis-allow the use of HTML & RICH text
formatted messages?  I'm hosting a list and the majority of
my users do NOT want to see HTML or RICH text formatted
messages.  If a user sends a message in either format, it's
currently going through.  I'd like to bounce those type of
messages.

2) Now, after the message bounces, I was wondering if there
was an easy way to configure mailman to send them information
about HOW to format the message correctly (or at least a better
description as to WHY it bounced)?....

TIA

[m]