[Mailman-Users] announce only list - no one has the right ans wer

Enriko Groen enriko.groen at netivity.nl
Mon Jun 11 16:36:45 CEST 2001

There probably is no way to solve this... at this moment...
The awaiting approval is not an option, it's standard behaviour.

I suppose you have to wait for a new version of Mailman (which I understand
will have this option), change it yourself or move to another mailinglist
manager.
I think Mailman was originally built with a mailinglist in mind and not an
announcement list with hunderds, thousands or more of subscribers.

--
Enriko Groen, Hosting manager
netivity bv   www.netivity.nl   enriko.groen at netivity.nl
038 - 850 1000   van nagellstraat 4      8011 eb  zwolle