[Mailman-Users] Re: qmail and mailman?

PPPindia ppp at vsnl.com
Sun Jun 3 17:36:05 CEST 2001

> As I'm running qmail and not sendmail, my translation of the alias
> instructions is a little shaky. If I'm understanding this thing at
> all, the .qmail-[listname] alias file should contain this text:
> |home/mailman/mail/wrapper post [listname]
> And ditto for the other three aliases. 'Zat right? If not, how do I
> fix it?
> I've read the readme.qmail about fifteen times, and it's still about
> as clear as mud.

You should create the following aliases with |preline.

.qmail-listname
|preline /home/mailman/mail/wrapper post listname

.qmail-listname-admin
|preline /home/mailman/mail/wrapper mailowner listname

.qmail-listname-request
|preline /home/mailman/mail/wrapper mailcmd listname

.qmail-listname-owner
listname-admin

Hope this helps.
ks
MailAssistant - Speaking Email Notifier
GetAgain - resume interrupted downloads.
FREE DOWNLOAD Visit http://www.pppinfotech.com