[Mailman-Users] moving lists between servers

Matt Singerman m at bitterscenester.org
Fri Jul 20 16:41:32 CEST 2001

Hello all,

We have one server running Mailman with well over 2000 mailing lists on
it.  We recently set up a second server which all new mailing lists will
be put on, but we may also want to migrate some of the existing lists over
to the new server.  I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with
this, and if so, what were the results?  What files/directories would have
to be moved?  I think I know everything that would have to be done, but if
anyone has any advice to offer, that would be great.

Also, I am not on the list, so please include me in any replies.  Thanks.

Matt Singerman